Missouri MLS CE Course
Get all your requirements to maintain your
NMLS license all on one place
Either Online Self-Paced or Live on October 8th
2022 Live NMLS 7+1 (8 Total) Hour WEBINAR SAFE Continuing Education October 8th
NMLS Provider #1400062
Live Webinar :
- 7 HR Course (Approval #11666)
- 1 HR Missouri State Elective (Approval #11824)
Online self study :
- 7 HR Course (Approval #11719)
- 1 HR Missouri State Elective (Approval #11877)
Price includes the NMLS $12 banking fee.
Live Virtual Webinar on October 13th
1 Hour Missouri state elective:
- Chapter 1: MO State Specific Rules
- Chapter 2: Reverse and Second Mortgages
7 Hour National Portion:
- Chapter 1: TILA & RESPA Violations
- Chapter 2: Unfair, Deceptive & Abusive Acts and Practices (UDAAPs)
- Chapter 3: FACTA, BSA/AML & Mortgage Fraud
- Chapter 4: ECOA, HMDA and Additional Violations
- Chapter 5: Condominium Lending
- Chapter 6: Industry Update for 2021
- End of course group assessment
This course is in a live webinar format and requires the student to be active and pay attention the entire time.
Control measures will be taken to ensure participation.
NMLS Course - Webinar Format, the end of course assessment is a comprehensive case study discussion.
Option 2 - ONLINE SELF STUDY
ONLINE SELF STUDY NMLS 7 + 1 Hour MO SAFE 2020
This course fulfills the NMLS 7 + 1 hour Missouri continuing education CORE requirement needed to renew an NMLS mortgage loan originator license in 2020.
This multimedia continuing education course is presented in an online video format. the course is made up of HD video sections averaging 5 minutes in length.
Video sections are followed by quiz material and culminate in a course cumulative final exam. The course is presented by David Luna.
The course is made up of 6 chapters broken into 5 minute sections that require clicking to advance to the next video. After completing the initial introduction
to the course, each section will start the next video. At the end of that video, students click to advance to a one question quiz that focuses on that specific section.
After answering the question, the student clicks to move on to the next video section. In some cases, these quizzes are replaced with real-world case studies to
help students see real-world application of concepts.
At the end of each chapter, a chapter quiz is presented.
At the end of the course, a cumulative final exam is given. Once passed, the student's course completion certificate will be available. Students must complete
all presentation and activity sections, all quizzes and tests, and the final exam of 25 questions to receive a certificate of completion and credit for the course.
The course will be immediately loaded into your MyMEC account upon purchase. You will have 24/7 access to the course until it expires on December 29th, 2020
NOTE: THE DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MISSOURI CE IS DECEMBER 31, 2022.
7 Hour NMLS Continuing Education Course Outline
1 Hour MO SAFE State Law Continuing Education
- Chapter 1: Common Violations on the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
- Chapter 2: Privacy Policies and Required Disclosures
- Chapter 3: Other Common Violations
- Chapter 4: Regulations Supporting Ethical Behavior
- Chapter 5: Fair Lending
- Chapter 6: Mortgage Fraud
- Chapter 7: Construction Loans
- Chapter 1: Missouri Mortgage Loan Originator Rules
- Chapter 2: Missouri Reverse Mortgage Rules and Second Mortgage Rules
If you require additional state specific electives click below to see our options
Click here for state specific electives