This is a great opportunity for mortgage professionals and their teams to get eight (8) hours of Continuing Education Credits.
This will be a good program for all department managers, loan officers, sales agents, real estate agents, management, executives, business owners, controllers, and business managers.
- Chapter 1: Fair Credit Reporting Act, Identity Theft, and Security Freezes
- Chapter 2: TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule
- Chapter 3: Gramm-Leach Bliley and the Right to Financial Privacy Act
- Chapter 4: Anti-Money Laundering and the Bank Secrecy Act
- Chapter 5: Non-Qualified Mortgage Products
- Chapter 6: Fannie Mae/ Freddie Mac Update
- Chapter 7: Fair Lending
- One Hour of Missouri State Law
Total of 8 Hours of Continuing Education
Costs: $80 for Members and $100 for Non-Members