The MBA Agency Committee is committed to providing our members with the latest updates for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, Mortgage Insurance, Title Insurance, MHDC and credit reporting
- Selling News- Underwriting Borrowers with Multiple Financed Properties.
- DU 10.0 FAQs
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac- Consistent Condo Questionnaire
- Bulletin 2016-01 announces the release of DU 10.0 slated for 6/25/16
- Bulletins 2014-16 and 2015-09 announces the implementation of calculating self-employment income using K-1s effective 2/1/16.
- Bulletins 2015-16 and 2015-20 announces misc credit underwriting changes and when they become in effect (i.e., minimum down payment from borrower, no seasoning requirements for no-cash out refinances)
- Bulletin 2015-21 announces changes to the Home Possible Program.
- HUD 92900-A is being updated. Effective all case numbers on or after 8/1/16.
- Student loan revised guidance- ML 2016-08
- Mortgagee letter 2015-08 announces the release of the Electronic Appraisal Delivery Portal.
- Mortgagee letter 2016-02 announces the last 3 on-boarding dates before the portal becomes effective with case numbers assigned on or after 6/27/16.
- Circular 26-15-29 clarifies determining spousal status.
- Circular 26-16-01 clarifies title requirements for Non-Borrowers.
- Revisions to HB-1-3555 Guide
- Credit validation- Number of required tradelines lowered
- Student loan payments
- New & Improved Income and Property Eligibility Website
- Lowering upfront guarantee fee & annual fee– Guarantee fee 2.75% to 1.00% and
Annual fee .50% to .35% effective for the fiscal year 10/1/16 to 9/30/17.